Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tingling In Left Fingertips

Photoshop Helper: Ecco Spiegata La Mia Assenza

We finally! After a brief but intense period of silence on the blog here I am: again.

First I want to reassure you I'm not gone, the tutorial will continue to be published with the continuous constancy. You might wonder why I have not posted until now. Look, if you follow me anche su
Facebook allora saprai di un mio nuovo progetto che ho appena messo in piedi. Si chiama Photoshop Helper ed è un sevizio completamente gratuito dedicato ai tutorial di Photoshop!

Ti chiederai allora: ma non andavano bene quelli che pubblicavi sul blog! Certo però volevo fare qualcosa di più. Adesso ti racconto com’è andata.

Tutto è iniziato quando ho lanciato la

Photoshop Top Ten

, una classifica dei migliori tutorial di Photoshop sparsi per la rete. Era una rassegna mensile di 10 Tutorial di Photoshop che selezionavo come i migliori del mese.

A pochi giorni dal lancio mi arrivarono parecchie mail con wrote: "Hey Mark Tree View but this review may not be every week " or " Hello, Mark, but is not that you can send me this email several times a month ? So while I was at sea in the sun I thought about how to improve this service (from here you can see how I am obsessed for Graphics) after much consideration and after a few months I came to the conclusion. Photoshop Helper And so I came to conceive of this service, with your help. But now you ask, "But what is it? "What are you doing on this site? In a word: SHARES . If you follow me for a while 'time know that each month, but every day via Twitter and Facebook you collect, the ones that I think are the best tutorial of the day. But why do it? Why do I have, over the years, to set up a long list of sites, blogs, and good people to follow me every day flood of useful material. Here's what I do Every week starting this week I will send you an email you all the best groups of the tutorial of the week. If you want access to this opportunity as soon as possible, and do not want to miss anything, subscribe because in less than 2 days I will send my first email.


Gifts For The Mie Te

Ho creato anche un paio di

regali che ho intenzione di regalarti appena ti iscriverai alla newsletter. Ecco di che cosa sto parlando:

I Migliori 50 Tutorial Di Photoshop


Ho raccolto ben 50 Tutorial che potranno davvero tornarti utili nel migliorarti con Photoshop. Si passa dal fotoritocco alla manipolazione delle foto, effetti speciali e tanto altro.

Fotoritocco: 7 Video Guide

Se invece sei alle prime armi e ti piacerebbe imparare ad usare Photoshop per migliorare le tue fotografie queste 7 video guide di sicuro ti serviranno. Adobe InDesign CS4 Qui di seguito ti ho raggruppato tutto ciò di cui si parla: 1. Eliminare Le Zone In Ombra (59,9 MB) 2. Eliminating Imperfections - Part 1 (31.7 MB) 3. Despeckle - Part 2 (44.2 MB) 4. Illluminare Eyes (35.4 MB) 5. Perfect Skin (61.4 MB) 6. Teeth Whitening (40 MB) 7. Perfect color with Curves (41.1 MB) Talk to you soon via email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment