Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Steal Nembutal

Share your experience: Become A Member Figo

I would say that the title is clear. From now on the blog open and welcomes all of you with hospitality. When I wrote my first post, now more than a year ago, my intention was to found a small community, albeit niche, but very active. I believe partly succeeded. Now we are many and I wanted to ask you who read the articles I write if I wanted to give your contribution. Whether you are a student who is a leading expert in your field. I believe that sharing knowledge is the salt of the network and all can do in order to improve everyone. Including me.

But what I'm asking you?

Sharing? Write ... and for what? ... We March but now that you've been drinking for breakfast? ". Watch you're right, I try to be more precise and well describe this thing that I'm asking you to do. partnership agreement I'd like you to share it with the users of this blog a bit 'of your experience. Realizing interesting articles or tutorials to post on this blog. Basically I'm asking you to become an author. But for how long? It is then that takes me all day? should not be a job. It should not be an effort. Must, if you so wish, be a gesture of sharing and simple. I do not want to impose what they write as writing. You just have to decide how much you want to devote to the web. may be interested to post an article once a week or once a month. For me the important thing is you have the desire to share un po’ di quello che hai imparato in questi anni. E Cosa Dovrei Scrivere? Non c’è un argomento preciso. Chiaramente deve trattare le tematiche del blog, ma l’argomento che andresti a trattare lo possiamo tranquillamente decidere insieme analizzando bene cosa fare. E Che Cosa Ci Guadagno?
No soldi no. Non li guadagno neanche io con questo blog. Ma sicuramente un po’ di credibilità. Sicuramente un po’ di visibilità.

Il solo fatto di metterti in discussione, di mostrare agli altri cosa sei bravo a fare può farti migliorare e quindi non solo far migliorare gli altri.

Cosa Devo Fare Per Partecipare?

Se vuoi iniziare a scrivere subito, quello che devi fare è inviarmi una email a

Questo è quello che ho fatto io, è quello che sto facendo da un anno a questa parte. Sono migliorato tanto e ho aiutato tanti a migliorare.

Quando ho creato questo blog, circa un anno fa, l’ho creato per cercare di mettere in piedi un piccolo network di persone che lavorano insieme per aiutarsi e aiutare.

0 comments:

Post a Comment